I watched Babel the other night, and I shall happily share my observations.
1. If they wanted George Clooney, why didn't they just hire him instead of George Cloon-ifying Brad Pitt?
2. Gael Garcia Bernal for such a minor minor role - really? Not that I'm his biggest fan, but it was so extra minor.
3. This is like an international version of Crash - and not in any good way.
4. I liked the Japanese story the best by far. I think the Japanese teen and the nanny acted the hell outta their roles.
5. Wonderful wonderful music.
All in all this wasn't that great or really very resounding and they so wanted you to come away with a point. It's just trying so damn hard for something that isn't really a big realization for folks. Aggravating. I give it a 4.