Sep 5, 2012

Excuses

I have been a bad blogger. My apologies! Excuses are just that, but I have them. It's been a long hot summer and I have been distracted by sweating, a horrible weeklong power outage thanks to the derecho, and then wrapping my mind around impending parenthood. Boy-o and I are expecting a baby in just about a month. I've been pretty mum online, but the day is coming fast. Thanks to Miss Lu for pulling me back. I doubt that I can be a super regular blogger, but there are some great books that I've felt bad about not sharing (ahem - Code Name Verity). I do not see me becoming a mommmy blogger, and hopefully this kiddo will allow me some reading time. That's my long-winded excuse, but I do promise to try to be a bit more sharey of lovely reads and finds.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Claire! That's amazing. I'm so happy to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete