Oct 6, 2012

Dipping into


More Baths Less Talking is the perfect book for someone in my situation.  Almost two weeks ago, our little babe made an early arrival.  We're ecstatic and adjusting to interupted sleep, feeding the kiddo every two hours or so, and lots and lots of diaper changing.  It's absolutely fantastic.  (Keeping my promise not to turn into a mommy blogger though!)

This book was perfect for dipping into during late night feedings while absolutely exhausted.  Hornby writes about the books he's purchased, the books he'd read, and his opinions on all.  I so enjoy these essays.  This is his fourth book like this - all collected from his column in The Believer.  I may need to go ahead and get a subscription.  8/10.

Anyone have other books about books to suggest?



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    I just finished Tolstoy & The Purple Chair, but I didn't love it. I did really enjoy The Heroine's Bookshelf though.

    ReplyDelete