Dec 27, 2009

Resolution Time

I'm a big fan of resolutions. I make them all the time - not just December 31st. Still I'm not gonna miss an opportunity to make some now. And as my 101 listy is expiring in March, I'd best start finishing things on the list and compiling a new list.

Still the big ones for the new year are:
- Take better advantage of the farmers market and do some more preserving this growing season.
- Use my brand spanking new gym membership. (Cliche I know. I was planning on waiting til February to join - after the mad rush. However a new gym just opened near my work and their grand opening rates were insanely cheap and month to month so I had to take advantage).
- Focus on learning some new things (hello nearby rec center!) and flexing my creative muscle a whole bunch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment