Feb 28, 2010

Cookies


At the boy's request, I made some cookies today - chocolate chip cookies (recipe here). I will admit that I did not refrigerate the first batch overnight. Instead I popped them in the freezer for 45 minutes and made the first dozen. They are much too fluffy for my tastes, but the boy liked them loads. The rest of the batter is in the fridge for an overnight stay. I'm hoping the time in their does them some good.

So if you like puffy cookies, go for it! And I have to say that I'm loving how the walnuts were prepped and the use of browned butter . Totally using those techniques for the next time I make cookies. I'll report back on the next dozen and see if some rest does them good.

Anyone out there have the perfect recipe for chewy chocolate chip cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment