Feb 28, 2010

Wine woes

I am far and away a drinker of red wine, but every now and then white is called for with a certain dish. I was so pleasantly surprised recently with a delicious bottle of Francis Ford Coppola Pinot Grigio. So citrus-y and good! Highly recommended!

It made me brave enough to grab another bottle of pinot grigio the other day. I waked into the shop thinking, "I just need a good pinot grigio." and this was the first thing I saw:


Unfortunately this was some false advertising. Not good at all. Bleh. So I finally decided that my fancy phone needed a fancy wine app to help me remember the good and the bad wines. Today I downloaded Drync which seems pretty useful. We'll see if it holds up. And yes, I've already logged these two into the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment