I do love a good Tarantino film. Here's my thoughts on Inglourious Basterds.
- The Frenchman (Denis Menochet) was so handsome and had such lovely eyes. I shall be netflix-stalking him from now on.
- Eli Roth (who played the Bear Jew) was also quite good.
- Hell, everyone was pretty damn good in this.
- Brad Pitt was better than good; he was delightful. I love him in ridiculous roles. I do wonder, however, if he and Clooney are becoming the same person. Not that I'm complaining much.
- I laughed a lot. I covered my eyes to hide from gruesomeness equally as much. I kind of love that combination.
The Basterds (and Pitt's mustache) get an 8 from me.
And now I'm wondering who other people Netflix stalk. Come on, confess!