Jul 8, 2009

No twins?

Within the first 10 minutes I was clued into what dreck The Spiderwick Chronicles was going to be but I stuck with it. And was proven right. My biggest peeve with this film is having the same boy play twins. Why not just hire twins?! There must be some out there. Everytime this boy has to interact with himself the timing in the conversation sucks, there's absolutely no eye contact (like both twins have the worst eyesight in the world), and the acting is bad x two.

Its awfully awful and I'm sorry for Mary-Louise Parker for even being in this. Any why does Seth Rogen have to be in EVERY movie any more? He wasn't bad as the voice of Hogsqueal but I'm feeling a bit overexposed to him.

Only gets a one star in my book.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't impressed with this film either, but there was one scene around the dinner table where the family is arguing and Simon awkwardly says "Conflict!" that made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete